Please Keep in Mind:
The application process is not instant, when we receive your application, it is reviewed by The Christian Crew Council. Council Members are our leadership, and along with a select team of members on our “Membership Application Review Team” they’ll be the first to review your application.
As an application gets a specified number of approvals by Council Members, it is allowed to sit for approximately two weeks, so that we get a chance to get to know you by your attitude in the game servers, TeamSpeak, and the forums. The more active you are in each the better and faster we can get to know you.
At that point, you will be given an A tag, which signifies your “Applicant” status. Once you are an Applicant, the last question of your application will be shared with our membership. Our Membership will ask you to be a probationary “P Tag” member for 30 days MINIMUM. We will ask you to post at least 30 times on the forums, and get nominations from our members to get your permanent Christian Crew tags. So, in order to get nominations, you have to get to know people! Don’t take our membership application lightly, we only want people who will participate in a ministry-driven community, not just gamers.
New memberships are announced at the beginning of each month Here.
We would like to welcome you to participate in our open Council Meetings and our Thursday night Bible Studies. Both are held in our TeamSpeak server. If you’ve never used TeamSpeak before you can read Stargater59′s TeamSpeak Tutorial. View our Calendar if you would like to learn more about our Council Meetings, Thursday night Bible Studies, and other events.
We are a Christian community, first and foremost, and consider our Ministry more important than our gaming. If you take time to speak with people with Christian questions, act in a Christian manner, and are an active participant in all parts of our community, your application may be approved more quickly.
Please keep in mind that if you are not “born again” (Romans 3:23) and you are interested in finding Gods loving embrace there are people here that will help you to know God. Please fill out the application and mention that you are interested in hearing Gods word and we can begin your journey together!
- We do not follow a particular church, congregation, or synagogue. Our doctrines are pulled directly from the Bible itself. If you believe you are born again, we believe that a pastor, priest, pope, or other church leader does not have the infallible perfection to set God’s Policy for your life. This job belongs solely to Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and God the Father, called the Divine Trinity, and no one else. (Mark 7:7-8)
- The phrase “born again” literally means “born from above. New birth, being born again, is an act of God whereby eternal life is imparted to the person who believes (2 Corinthians 5:17; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:3; 1 John 2:29; 3:9; 4:7; 5:1-4, 18). John 1:12,13 indicates that “born again” also carries the idea “to become children of God” through trust in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Faith in Jesus Christ as the Savior is the only “step” to salvation. The message of the Bible is abundantly clear. We have all sinned against God (Romans 3:23). Because of our sin, we deserve to be eternally separated from God (Romans 6:23). Because of His love for us (John 3:16), God took on human form and died in our place, taking the punishment that we deserve (Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:21). God promises forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven to all who receive, by grace through faith, Jesus Christ as Savior (John 1:12; 3:16; 5:24; Acts 16:31).
- Everyone is welcome to play here, but being “born again” (Romans 3:23) is the only way to wear the CC tag.
- All members are expected to understand the Membership Rules.